SWeare Deep for Puffin Island race

Pete Reed
I posted quite a while ago about going to Anglesey so this is an update and reminder.

We are only taking one boat and crew now so will be loading SWeare Deep onto her trailer on Wednesday 26/6 and returning on Sunday 30/6.

Hopefully the weather will be rather better for us than it was for the Cockleshell Challenge (and round IoW yacht race)!

Pete

Re: SWeare Deep for Puffin Island race

michael
Pete,
If you want to clean the rust stains off SD I put a jar of Y10 in the radio box, you wipe it on wait 10 minutes and rinse it off. I did a test patch but did not go further. Geoff has painted the scratches so a good wash and rinse with mill water should make her presentable.
The trailer has just been serviced. Shout if you need anything, 07493842505.
Good luck with the race and the weather but most of all, I hope you all have fun.
Lots of pictures please.
Michael

Re: SWeare Deep for Puffin Island race

Pete Reed
Thanks for the message Michael

I will talk to Nigel and see if we can do this.

He did ask yesterday about a spare wheel but I don't know if he found one

Pete