SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Karen Bakovljev
Crew

Heather
Jo
Karen
Lynn

Re: SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Steph Savill
I can jump in if there is a space.
Steph

Re: SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Karen Bakovljev
Thank you, see you fridau

Re: SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Sue Campbell
im a newby so would you want me on this row. if you don’t think im suitable please let me know

Re: SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Karen Bakovljev
Thank you for your offer to join us but sadly as this is a practice row, I think as a newby, it might be better for you to give it a miss. Karen

Re: SWeareDeep GRR Practice Fri 8th 5.15pm 2 spare places

Sue Campbell
 ok thank you for letting me know, if you change your mind or are short, I’ll still be available.