Safety on Suday...

Mike Gilbert
Les I have had an offer from Antonia from CRAB in Norfolk to hep run the RIB - did you fancy helping Chris Judd row Bella around the Island on Saturday - so we have a Skiff in the Race and you can win the Trophy??

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Safety on Suday...

RichardH

Hi Mike

is this meant for Les?

cheers

richard

Les I have had an offer from Antonia from CRAB in Norfolk to hep run the RIB - did you fancy helping Chris Judd row Bella around the Island on Saturday - so we have a Skiff in the Race and you can win the Trophy??

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

www.langstonerowing.co.uk
Langstone Adventure Rowing is a centre for traditional, fixed seat rowing. We coach teams and individual rowers to reach their goals, be it to row across the English ...

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Safety-on-Suday-tp8035.html

Re: Safety on Suday...

Hi Mike.
Got it & mailed you & Chris Judd.
I won't mention anything about senior moments as I know you must be busy as usual !!

Best... Les ... 🌊🚣🌊

Re: Safety on Suday...

Mike Gilbert

Oops!!