Sallyport / Bembridge

Geoff
Bosun's report. Bembridge has been left on the shore with waves rocking her up and down. This has worn varnish off her and marked hull, but worse the stress has made her leak. I have put silicon in gaps caused by the rocking. She still leaked on Magna Carta row this weekend.

Sallyport is not a leaky ship. When loading her on trailer for Magna Carta row the boy fitting was loose. This had not just happened, it was done before. Nobody told it was loose. I would have fixed it. Please tell me if you have broken anything. I hate surprises especially when boat is going away. Fortunately I had a spare. That was my only spare anything. Geoff