Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Dave & Josie
Hi

The crew would like to take Sallyport out for GRR training on Sunday 4th August at 10.30 am.  Hope this is ok.  There will be further dates which will be posted soon.

Thanks - Josie

Re: Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

nigel
To all race crew of this boat:-
In view of my present physical condition I will not be fit enough to last much more than 60 minutes on the water on the 4th August training row, possibly less. I shall turn up to assist launch at the start anyway, but you may decide that it would be advisable to broadcast for a replacement. Apologies for the inconvenience

Since my condition is uncertain at the moment and may be more than temporary, you may also need to consider sourcing a long term replacement, in which case they are happy to have my GRR place at no cost.

Re: Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Jackie Harper
Sorry to read this Nigel... see you tmrw

Re: Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Get better soon Nigel, sending a " Dee" .

Re: Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Jo Beardsall
Sorry to hear this Nigel. Look after yourself.

Re: Sallyport GRR Training session - Sunday 4th August

Rich Beard
Get well soon Champ