Sallyport crew row at 8.45 Saturday

Hope it's ok with everyone but the Sallyport crew are planning a practise row from 8.45 - 11.30 on Saturday. I can't see an excursion row scheduled so I'm hoping no-one else needs the boat.

Re: Sallyport crew row at 8.45 Saturday

Traditionally the last weekend before the Great River Race is for training so go right ahead. No Bembridge row so I am looking for a seat....

Re: Sallyport crew row at 8.45 Saturday

I'll be there.with me green jelly babes!

Re: Sallyport crew row at 8.45 Saturday

Hi Chris, I think we have a full crew but last time I looked Louise had a couple of spare seats for her row at 8.15 ... I know how you love an early start ;-)