Sallyport race

Claire Tomlinson
Change of plan, we are doing our 5 miles from home Wednesday 20th 3pm.
Thanks
Claire

Re: Sallyport race

Barry Scott
Hi Claire

I assume you have not seen my post for an excursion row at 1.00pm tomorrow, this was posted 08.32 this morning. I posted this row following what appeared to be a lack of boat availability for todays excursion row due to race training.
You posted nearly 4 hours after my post, at the moment we have 6 rowers. However, if we find we need 3 boats, which is not likely - but possible, at which point we will have a conflict. The normal process is to book the boat in good time!
Let us see what happens?

Barry

Re: Sallyport race

Claire Tomlinson
Barry, hopefully you’ve had an email from me?
Not sure if it sent?