Sallyport

Geoff Shilling
Sally is now at Collins house on Barton’s Road . Last house opposite the crematorium . It needs help to lift her off trailer.  I would like to do this on monday morning at 10  . It needs lots of help. 10 would be good it will only take 30 min maximum. Geoff

Re: Sallyport

RichardH
I will be there at 10.00
cheers

Re: Sallyport

Pete Reed
I will be there and hopefully Maureen as well
Pete

Re: Sallyport

I can help. Peter has dental appointment.  See you at 10.

Re: Sallyport

john d. pearce
Hi Geoff
I'll be there
John D

Re: Sallyport

Would like to help but can't make it before 10.30

Re: Sallyport

Lesley and I can help. Michael

Re: Sallyport

John Child
I'll be there, John

Re: Sallyport

Looks like you have enough people so I will stay at home unless you tell me I'm needed.