Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Thank you to those who have already signed up to help this week. Hoping with more notice more people will be able to join us as this needs to be a club effort.

Geoff is available mornings from 10am and would like as much help as possible ( max 6 of us at a time) to get her sanded down. If you have a hand sander you can bring that would be a big help.
Please post below if you can help. Let us know which day or days and whether you have a sander please.

We have ....

Monday
Christine
Geoff
Richard
Sue

Tues
Rachel
Liz W
Nigel
Mike B tbc
John C

Thur
Geoff
Rachel
Liz W
Mike B
Nigel

Friday
might be a row instead

Thank you!

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Frances
I'll be there Monday 7th and Thursday 10th mornings

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Paul Bennett
With huge regret, I am unable to help this week.  Will the slots extend into next week? I could do Tue.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Hi Rachel,
Afraid I can’t make any mid-week day due to my work load at mo. But could make a weekend if that helps.
However, I do have 2-3 very good battery powered hand sanders with boxes of pads etc, you are more than welcome to have for the job.
 If anyone is near Chichester  and can stop by to pick them up?! I can leave them outside my front door if I’m not around.
If so, please feel free to call me on 07368581122 to arrange.
I’m sorry I can’t help further at mo. It’s just been one of those busy periods.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

RichardH
I will be there on Monday 7th at 10am

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

I can help on Monday. Sue

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

I will be there on Tuesday 8th and probably Thu 10th….

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Mike Ballard
Wanted to be there this week but have been struck down by a nasty viral infection. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 it’ll clear by next week so I’ll hope to do Tues 8th and Thurs 10th. I have sander and selection of sandpaper

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Done a little bit today,but can only do Tuesday and Thursday next week ( plus possibly a before- and- after the remembrance service at Stansted on Friday).

Have you got the1missing brass footrest fitting Geoff? I'm taking the rest off to be mended and cleaned next week so will do them all together.

P.S. Safety warning folks!
 Do not leave electrical items ( and the distribution sockets) on the ground. They get damp and short out.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

I can do Tues and Thurs mornings

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Sorry, but I won't be able to come to work on the boat tomorrow Monday,  as am down with a cold virus,  I'm not feeling well, and don't want to pass it on.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Bad luck Frances hope you feel better soon

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Not sure where I posted I can do Monday.  I’ll be there tomorrow.Christine

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Thanks Christine

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

John Child
I'll be there Tuesday with sander and scraper. John

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Thanks John see you there

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Geoff asked me to be at Sallyport tomorrow as he cannot make it. Lesley and I will see you all tomorrow. Michael

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

We see there's no_one for Wednesday.... We'll be there if it's on!

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

Hi Ron and Cheryl, Geoff probably won't be there tomorrow so I think perhaps it won't be happening

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 2 ... mornings from 10 next week beginning 7th Nov

tombennettx@gmail.com
Wednesday is my only day this week unfortunately I'll keep a look out if it happens.
12