Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov CANCELLED

Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov CANCELLED

Sorry folks Sallyport is too wet to work on at the moment  Geoff is going to try to put an end on the tent. Work is paused until things dry out

Thank you to everyone who has worked on Sallyport this week

Next week Geoff would like help .....

Monday 10am to finish sanding inside
Geoff
Christine
Sue

Wed       1pm as many as possible to turn her over
Geoff
Lesley
Michael
Vernon
Liz W
Sue
Mike B ?

Thurs     1pm to sand hull
Geoff
Joan
Frances
Liz W
Sue
Mike
Michael

Please post below if you can help. Let us know which day or days and whether you have a sander please.

Thank you!

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Joan
I can do Thursday at 1pm.

I have a mouse style sander but no experience of using it - if that’s of any use?

Joan

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Vernon Seddon
I can help Wednesday, no sander

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

I can do Thursday pm, without a sander

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

I can help in Wednesday and Thursday, have sander (although it’s not very good according to Geoff!)

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

i can help Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Only have mouse sander.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Mike Ballard
I can certainly do Thursday plus sander. I could possibly do Wednesday if you end up short and need another pair of hands.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

I can do Monday.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Wed- Lesley and Michael
Thur- Michael

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Greg Spencer
Can't make the morning but I might be able to drop my Hoover off which seemed to be useful on Friday and pick up again in the afternoon

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

I can make Wednesday 1pm. Too. Christine

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

I can be there for all 3 times now.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Sorry folks Sallyport is too wet to work on at the moment  Geoff is going to try to put an end on the tent. Work is paused until things dry out

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov

Sue Loveridge
Poor Geoff, actually I am pleased as full of cold so wasn't looking forward to coming. Let's hope for drier weather soon.

Re: Sanding Sallyport Week 3... week beginning 14th Nov CANCELLED

Greg Spencer
Talking to Nigel whilst we waited and then discovered cancellation.....

Apparently we need 3x lengths of supporting timber for the trestles - just happen to have a skid of odd timber decking lengths (about 6' by 1 1/2") next door and salvaged four lengths (boat width), probably thick enough but can doubled up. Timder now besides Sallyport - please pass on to Geoff.  Greg