Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Hi all,
       Thanks to everyone who helped to get Sallyport on the trestles this morning, she is now ready to be worked on. Geoff is available mornings from 10am this week and would like as much help as possible ( max 6 of us at a time) to get her sanded down. If you have a hand sander you can bring that would be a big help.
Please post below if you can help. Let us know which day or days and whether you have a sander please.

Thank you!

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

I can do tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10 and will bring my hand/detail sander.

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Vernon Seddon
I can help Wednesday and will bring a sander

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

tombennettx@gmail.com
I can help Wednesday morning and bring a couple Sanders over.

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

I will come tomorrow Tues. Michael

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

I can come along on Wednesday and can bring a sander, assuming there are a number of power points/extension leads?

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Perfect Liz , yes there are power points. See you tomorrow at 10

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

See you tomorrow Tom

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Lesley and I will be there today Wed. Michael

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Peter and i can help this morning. Sue

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Claire Tomlinson
I can spare a couple of hours tomorrow 4th, I don’t have a sander and would need guidance!!
Claire

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Greg Spencer

 What is Sallyport's location

Re: Sanding Sallyport ... mornings from 10 this week

Geoff Shilling
Colin’s house is in Barton’s road the house is opposite the crematorium the house nearest.Geoff