Bobby is away and has asked me to take her row.
But…. And there is always a but, weather forecast is wet and windy.
I shall appear at the allotted time in life jacket, waterproofs and wellies, if anyone wants to join me.
PS. I am having my vaccination today so will only be rowing with one arm.
I am thinking this honesty stuff might not work as well as my normal dishonest( but sometimes true) forecast but we shall see.
Come one come all.
I will cancel Friday at 6pm If I am concerned about safety.
My safety that is!!!