Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Pete Reed
Hi Steph
Post edited to include you.
Pete

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Sarah Plender
Very sorry Pete I’ve made a boob and won’t be able to join you tomorrow
Have a good row

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Pete Reed
No worries Sarah. There will be another row soon.
Pete

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Frances
Pete, can I take the vacant seat please? Only if numbers work on the day

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Tom Bennett
I'm happy to teifi rather than leave anyone out.

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Pete Reed
Look forward to seeing you Frances
Pete

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Pete Reed
Thanks Tom
Currently we have 18 rowers.
That's either 3 boats with passengers or 3 boats and a Teifi.
If there are others who would like to row the Teifi with Tom please let me know
With passengers everyone gets to swap out.

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

May I sign up at the last minute, Pete? Sorry about lateness. Will fit in with whatever you can manage.

Re: Saturday 10/2 meet 10am

Pete Reed
Welcome Nigel
The more the merrier
Just means we will need to use the Teifi
Pete
12