Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

nigel
Hi All,
      There is a club row for tomorrow which is scheduled for approx. 2 hrs before high water, i.e. 13-30.
Weather is set fair, so it could be a long or short row according to demand.

PLEASE WOULD ANYONE INTERESTED IN A ROW LET ME KNOW ASAP SO THAT NUMBERS / BOATS etc. CAN BE SELECTED.

I had hoped to get feedback on what people preferred to do (E.G. teas or time trials, beers or Bosham), but I've been without access to my computer for the last two days with a virus that needed a new fix.

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

Frances Taylor
I'd like to be included please. I don't mind what we do, or how far we go, or where, just would be pleased to be out on the water! Happy to go with the flow of general preferences.

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

RichardThrift
Hi Nigel, I'm up for a 1 to 1.5 hr row . However a trip to Bosham sounds really good as well.
Thanks Rich

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

Hello Nigel,please count me in,happy to row anywhere,Marilyn

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

Louise
hi Nigel. i would like to row tomorrow please. Louise x

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

Andrew B
yes please - Debbie
Andrew

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

juneekberg
Hi Nigel,

I would like to row but I would make one too many as you already have 6 - I will keep checking in case you get any more additions.  If not, have a good row.  Thanks  June

Re: Saturday 13th July row at 13-30

nigel
Hi June,
   Don't forget that the MABEL team intend to be there also, and I think they are at least one short (if you prefer the Galley I could easily swap into Mabel .....so no problem).

Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a hat, and plenty to drink as the day is forecast to be hot [25/26 degC]and humid [63% and climbing], with only F2 wind.