Saturday 16th December Row

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Pam P
I don't know if something's happened to the site - Vernon's message just came up on my email screen - with no message under it.  I've just opened Nabble to see his "Thank you Nigel" which didn't appear.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Nigel Foster
Hi Vernon, I wouldn't mind rowing know Saturday if there's still room? It will be my first foray with LC since the river race. Cheers. Nigel Foster.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Vernon Seddon
Great Nigel, come along, Pam don’t worry it was bme posting without putting message on, I then edited it.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Pete Reed
Yes please
Pete

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Liz Hall
I'm sorry but I will have to pull out of this row as I still have the bug that prevented me from attending last night's Christmas Dinner.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Vernon Seddon
No problems Liz, get well soon and have a good Christmas.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Vernon, I have the stroke oar from Sweare Deep under repair. If the glue has dried by the morning(Sat). I shall return it before your row.
Michael

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Vernon Seddon
Thank you Michael

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

michael
Vernon, Just checked looks dry will have it back in am. Michael

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

Steve Holder
Really sorry, but as you'll see from the timing of this message my work colleagues have kept me out late.

I'll have to pull out of today's row, but see that it shouldn't affect you too much.

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and New Year.

Thank you Michael, no problems Steve, I am just impressed a member of the Cutters can stay out that late! Have a good Christmas.

Re: Saturday 16th December Row

michael
Vernon, oar is back, have fun.
Michael