Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

RichardThrift
Having exchanged text messages with Ian Maclellan I thought it might be an idea to offer you all an alternative to Chris Partridge 3 hours of IOW training.

So what I propose is we meet at a slightly more civilised time of 9.00am, be in the water by 9.20, row to Emsworth have a hot coffee and croissants then row back for around 11.30

The weather forecast is full sun, Temp 3 degrees, 3 to 5mph N wind, tide 4.5, high tide 10.20.

So if you want some exercise with great views of the sea with very few boats in the way-----then let me know and I will organise it. Must know by tonight.

NB.If you do want to enjoy the row I suggest layers of warm clothing, gloves and possibly sun glasses.

Richard
Mobile 07831 440448
Landline 02393 111582

Re: Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Richard. See you on the water tomorrow!

Re: Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

Peter L
Yes please

Re: Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

Gail Thrift
Me too C U there

Re: Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

As Chris P said, June and I are keen to get a row in so see you in the morning. Marion

Re: Saturday 16th Nov alternative row to Emsworth.

Geoff Shilling
I will make up the team. Geoff. See you at 9.00