Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Hello Team
Suggested crews for Saturday:
Please check here tomorrow before leaving home, just in case of any updates or weather related things

Sweare Deep
Frances
Tom
Tessa
Claire
Liz

Langstone Lady
Sue
Barry
Cheryl
Bobby
Stephen

Sallyport
Michael
Marilyn
Ron
Lesley
Wendy

I'd like to propose a row to Emsworth this Saturday 18th, meet 9am, mooring up on the beach near Flintstones. High tide is 11.03. it's a bit early yet to be really secure about the weather, but at the moment it's looking fairly harmless.
We'll probably go straight there, rather than take an excursion down channel, as there's a lot going on!!

There's the Christmas Market, and at 11am, the Village Voices Choir are presenting Carols around the Lobster Pot Tree on the Quay. Then there's the usual tea and coffee to fit in as well!

Christmas hats and/or other relevant wardrobe accessories could be worn?... Thanks to Ron for that suggestion.!

We shall need to come away by 11.30am tides-wise. And also we'll need to do this with some dignity and decorum (!) as there'll be loads of people singing and watching us....

Please check this thread again on the morning before leaving home, in case of any necessary changes, or weather cancellation.

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

ron and cheryl
Hi Francis, Ron and Cheryl for this please and Wendy and Steve ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Wendy and Stephen
Confirming us Wendy and Stephen please Frances - Not Sallyport for Stephen please

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Liz Hall
Yes please.

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Frances, but not to cox into Emsworth harbour! (Or out!)

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Sounds good. Love to join you.

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Tessa Collings
Yes please Frances I'd like to join you for a row. Happy to do some coxing aswell if needed. Thanks Tessa.

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

BobbyClayton
Yes please for me as well sounds fun

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Yes please .Marilyn

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Me to if there's room please.

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

Barry Scott
Room for one more Frances,

Barry

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am

That's great, were 15, just right for 3 boats. I'm just posting suggested crers

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am. Morning Update

I think we're ok to go today, although it is a breezy easterly wind. This will mean it's easy to get home, but not so easy in the Emsworth channel with the wind on our side.
If we set off, and get to a point where it seems to be too windy, we can confer at the start of the Emsworth channel and consider returning back, for a coffee at the Ship instead. Let's see how we go

Re: Saturday 18 December meet 9am. Morning Update

michael
Frances, thank you for such a lovely row.