Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

tombennettx@gmail.com
This post was updated on .
I'm not down to organise a row but would anyone like a non-training meandering row to Flintstones for morning coffee?

Sat.  evening....Before we get to the difficult 7 that's a boat load so only reserves now please unless two or more sign up before we set off.

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

michael
Yes please fromMichael and Lesley

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

John Child
Yes please Tom. Thanks for organising!
Bev

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

Bev
Yes that sounds good.

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

Barry Scott
Yes please Tom.
Barry

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

One more for the coffee grounds since I won't get a chance on Sunday.....!

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

Thanks, Tom ( and all the other rowers), for a very pleasant row this morning.
Thanks, Barry, for helping me get Millie off the beach. Couldn't have managed it without you!
I hope Bev got her ( my) cup of tea eventually, and hope you all did not come to grief on the eel-grass on the short route home! It was certainly getting nearer the surface whilst I was rowing back, but wasn't a problem and I made it back in 35 minutes! I tried calling you up on the radio to let you know I'd got back safely, but got no reply.
Hope you didn't mind me leaving Millie uncovered but I was running out of time!
***

****Thanks for your confirmation reply (in forum below here), Bev, and glad to hear you also enjoyed Tom's row!
Bev

Re: Saturday 18th Sept. at 9am row

Bev
Tea drunk. Glad you got back OK. Thank you all for great company and row.