Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Nigel
We shall have spring tides [H.W. 12.05 pm at Langstone] and strong(ish) [NNE, 22-28 mph]winds on Saturday.
To make good use of the boats, I suggest launching asap after 09-30 from the Mill.
Wind chill is still a factor, so come prepared with all the gear - as the sun is only predicted to make a 2% appearance to warm you up!
Please sign up below if you are interested!

P.S. if you are arriving by car, don't forget to park it ABOVE THE LIKELY FLOOD LEVEL in the High Street ! -
or, better still, DON'T park in the High street!!!

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

ron and cheryl
Ron and Cheryl please Nigel. Thanks

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Me too please :)

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Richard harrison
Hi Nigel
Please can I row too

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Allard
Hi guys,

I like to join you if I may, the gigs across the water are all full up with the Scillies crews.
 With kind regards,

Allard

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Me too please Nigel.

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Frances
Sorry to be so late, but is there room for an extra one...pls advise if too late, no problem , otherwise I'll come aling at 9.30 am tomorrow. Frances

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Thanks for a great row today, Nigel.
I took this snap with the phone I changed to because it is handier than the monster thing I have been using. I am now switching back (or getting a proper camera).