Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Dave M
Jenny and I are down to organise these rows but cannot do either date.

Is anybody available to kindly take on the organisation of one or both of these please. Am happy to swap with somebody who has a weekend row scheduled later this year.

Many thanks

Dave

Re: Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Liz Walmsley
Hi Dave I can do Sat 29th.  If one of you could take mine on Sat 26 Nov that would be great, if not, no problem.

Re: Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Dave M
Hi Liz
Many thanks for taking on the 29th October.
We cannot do Saturday 26th November but I will post for a row for Sunday 27th November. When I post for that, I will see if somebody might like to arrange one for the Saturday too.
Thanks again
Dave

Re: Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

John Child
Hi Dave,  I will do the 22nd October for you. My next duty is the week of 19 December which I know is no good for you so no need to do a swap.

John

Re: Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Dave, Liz,
I could do the Row you refer to on the Saturday 26th November if you like.

Re: Saturday 22nd and 29th October Excursion Row Organisations

Liz Walmsley
Thanks Nigel, would appreciate it as not sure if I am going to be here that week.  Liz