Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row 08:00

Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row 08:00

Crew,

We have x16  so x3 Galleys. I appreciate the request for sculling, but given the potential for the F5 gusts would prefer if we can take the Galleys, you will get a good workout and some fun in windy and potentially wet conditions. Please can everybody bring a life jacket or buoyancy aid, there are some in the shed for those that do not have their own. Layers, wellies, water and Brakefast funds.tt

Steve
Chris
Graham
Marilyn
Andy
Jane
Les
Claudia
Len
Nigel
Annika
Katy
Marcus

Boys v Girls v Mixed

Yes, that's it ! Macus, Christine, Steve captains , destination looks like Emsworth after a race up Chichester harbour? Weather dependant

Row on

Steve

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Andy Mac
Yes please Steve

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Jane d
Yes please to that.

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Hi Steve.
I would like to break my fast with a happy team of rowers on a Saturday morning,
See you on the water...... Les. 🚣

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Claudia
Hello,
I'd love to come along,
Claudia

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

LEN B
yes id love to come along

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Braving the weather in time for a late breakfast, -what could be better! Count me in please!
The new deli should be open in time for us...but then so will several others......

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Annika and Katy
We are up for it too Steve.  Claudia and Annika would like to get in a Teifi if everyone has no objections.  Many thanks

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Yes please for me and Marcus.

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

Me too please

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row

marilyn Rogers
Yes please Steve, Marilyn x

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Marilyn
Hi Steve, as I was last to put my name down I will drop out. Marilyn

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

I could join you now as Weymouth regatta has been cancelled. Might get Marion too for same reason I will ask her

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Hi, no need I will as I have rowed a lot lately and Marcus and Christine can take it on. Think it will be fun to have a girl boat !!

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Oct 2015, at 17:43, Marilyn [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Steve, as I was last to put my name down I will drop out. Marilyn

To unsubscribe from Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat, click here.

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Steve Woods
Hi that  reply was Marilyn if we now have x2 more we can take 5+5+5 . Any more takers ? Row on

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Marion asked me to sign her up too :-). So if Marilyn still comes then we have 15 and 3 Galleys. If we are planning to brake fast had we better keep the boats well spread out?

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Grahaml
I lost the original note so I don't have the time. But it must be in the morning, so can I come. If I can, tell what time to meet.

Sent from my iPad

Time is 8 am :-)

Re: Saturday 24th Excursion Brakefast Row Sign up ! X2 places For 3rd boat

Grahaml
Many thanks see you at eight.😃
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2015, at 7:57 PM, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Time is 8 am :-)