Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

Barry Scott
We have brief window to get-in a quick row on Saturday, HW is at 6.30ish wind from the east and sunny conditions. We will row down the harbour and back towards the sun set, then hopefully enjoy a sundowner in the Oak.

Saturday is also, the Cantabrian Trainera event at Northney Marina in the afternoon, so you may wish to combine with the row?

Barry

Re: Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

John Child
Yes please for the row
 Thanks John

Re: Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

RichardH
Hi Barry

yes please

Re: Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

john d. pearce
Hi Barry
Yes please
Regards
John D.

Re: Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

Margaret
Yes please, I would like to row on this trip

Re: Saturday 26th March 4.30pm Sun Set and Sun Down

Yes please!