Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Pete Reed
This post was updated on .
Crews for Saturday excursion / race training row as follows:

SWeare Deep training row for Round Hayling race
Pete
Phil
Vernon
Liz W
Dave

Teifi
Jenny
Marilyn
Jacky

The intention is to do a long row down to The Kench at the bottom of Langstone Harbour but will consider changing destination to Emsworth if appropriate.

Liz Cordiner; do you have suitable experience and ability rowing sculls (two oars together) to go in the Teifi?
If not it may be more appropriate to sit this one out. Could you please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you and for some race training
Pete

Saturday excursion row through Langstone Harbour for a stop at The Kench before returning.

Bring refreshments if you fancy.

Please let me know if you want to be in a crew for Round Hayling training or would prefer a more leisurely row.

Pete

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Phil P
Yes please
Will need a good row
Phil

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Vernon Seddon
Yes please, need to get some practice in. Vernon

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Liz Hall
Yes please.  I am not training so would prefer a leisure row.  Liz

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Liz Hall
Sorry, after posting I realised that I have a commitment on Saturday so won't be able to come.

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Dave M
Hi Pete

Yes please for Jenny and me.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Liz CORDINER
I would like to go on a leisurely row, and as a 'beginner' I would like to swap and be a passenger after a while please?

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Yes please , happy in any boat , Marilyn

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Jacky Griffin
Yes please.  More leisurely. Jacky

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Hi Pete, yes please for me if there is room. Haven’t been out for ages and am racing in sweare Deep next weekend so could do with getting back into practice!

Re: Saturday 28th August - Meet 14:30

Liz CORDINER
hi Pete, it looks like I will miss this row into Langstone Harbour which I hope to do another time. Have a good afternoon!