Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

John Child
Saturday 29th HW is at 2007 and sunset is 2021, so meet at 1800 for a row down the harbour towards Marker and back before sunset. Forecast is dry with a light easterly to help blow us home. A post row drink in the Royal Oak is an optional extra!
Please sign up in the usual way.
John

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Steph Savill
Hi John

I would like to join you please.
I am newish rower.

Steph

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Mike Lowery
Hi

Sounds a nice event ,put me down please

Mike L   ta

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Tessa Collings
I'd like to join you. Thankyou Tessa

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

len buckle
yes for me cheers len

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Dave M
Yes please John.
Cheers
Dave & Jenny

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Hi John,
If you have room for a little un, yes please 🌊🚣‍♀️🌊🌞

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

John Child
I'm afraid I can't make it Saturday.
Could one of the senior members eg Len, Dave,  Jenny, Phil, Les please look after things tomorrow evening. At the moment there will be 8 of you.
I tried emailing individuals via the website but all the msgs were returned.
How about a list of members contact details, would be useful I think.
Have a good row.  John

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Dave M
Hi John

Sorry you cannot make it. I think there will be more than enough experienced rowers to organise things. Hope to see you on the water soon.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

len buckle
we can sort it out hope to see you soon Len

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

John Child
Thanks Dave and Len. Have a good one!!

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Can I add myself please, if not too late.  Sorry we won't see you John

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

And one more might help?! Please include me on the crew list.

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Mark Taylor
I'm not able to join you. But please be aware that swaere drop is still on road trailer as we returned from dell Quay in dark last night.   Its easy to trans ship to dolly.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Sue Campbell
Hi is it too late to join you this evening please, I am new to the club. Many thanks sue Campbell

Re: Saturday 29 April 1800 meet

Dave M
Hi Sue

It is not too late to sign up. See you this evening.

Dave