Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Marilyn Rogers
Row for everyone not saving themselves for the long row on Sunday . Marilyn

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Greg Spencer
Hi Marilyn - I am onboard for Saturday please - Greg

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Liz CORDINER
hi Marilyn, I should like to come for a row on Saturday morning, but might need a passenger seat for part of the time depending how far you are planning to go. Thank you!

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

benlevay
Yes please Marilyn  Ben

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please. Thanks Claire

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Brenda Morris
Yes please for Sat 4th September row

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Mo Evans
Yes please Marilyn

Mo

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Lynn Murray
Count me in Marilyn

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Dave M
Yes please Marilyn.
Dave & Jenny
Bev

Re: Saturday 4 th sept. Row boatyard 9 am

Bev
If you see a pink water bottle can you leave it on a table I will pick it up later. Thanks.