Saturday 4th December row 9.00am CONFIRMATION

Saturday 4th December row 9.00am CONFIRMATION

Barry Scott
This post was updated on .
This Saturday HW at Northney is big(5.16m) at 11.00am.
The current weather forecast is fair to middling, will check the forecast on Friday.
Meet at the Mill at 9.00am.
We will most likely row down Chichester harbour, final destination to be confirmed on the day.
Please post and if you are a novice let me know.

Barry

We are a full complement of 12, the weather is forecast to be sunny, but cold so please dress appropriately.
I know that Frances, Marilyn and Tom plus myself are regular coxes, but it would be good to have two more to allow us to rotate! We will go down the harbour and then into Emsworth for refreshments.
See you in the morning.

Any issues you can contact me on 07739 063346

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Ann Carroll
Hi Barry
Count me in please
Ann

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

john d. pearce
Hi Barry
Yes please
Regards
John D.

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Yes please Barry.

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Barry.

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Mike Ballard
Yes please, this will be my 5th row so bit of a novice still?
Thanks, Mike

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please - Wendy and Stephen - still novices! Can Stephen NOT go in Sallyport as she hurts his back please!

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Lynn Murray
Yes please Barry for me and Chris. Thanks Lynn

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Sorry Barry,  full of cold, would not want to pass it on so will cancel. I think you still have 10.

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Yes please if the numbers still work

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am

Barry Scott
Perfect Frances,

You make a perfect 12.
Barry

Re: Saturday 4th December row 9.00am CONFIRMATION

Claire Tomlinson
I’d like to do some coxing with guidance!