Saturday 6th Feb - Row CANCELLED due to adverse weather

Saturday 6th Feb - Row CANCELLED due to adverse weather

Hello everyone.

XC & Met forecasts predict windspeeds of Force 6 SSW gusting up to Force 7/8 between 08.00 and 12.00.

I have discussed this with Chris P and the collective view is to cancel.

Fingers crossed for Sunday's open row.

Best

Re: Saturday 6th Feb - Breakfast Excursion row. Meet 08.00

Dee
Such a shame it clashes with the gig regatta otherwise I'd be there ! ...Hope the weather changes , enjoy

Re: Saturday 6th Feb - Breakfast Excursion row. Meet 08.00

Claudia
Andy,
I will put my name down in the hope of a row Saturday,
Claudia

Re: Saturday 6th Feb - Breakfast Excursion row. Meet 08.00

I plan to be there but currently the forecast is for F6 winds gusting F8 and if that comes to pass I think we should stay at home...

Re: Saturday 6th Feb - Breakfast Excursion row. Meet 08.00

Andy Mac
Thanks Chris
Please check here for update on Friday after 7 pm.

Re: Saturday 6th Feb - Row CANCELLED due to adverse weather

just bumping this back up