Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

Marcus Ball
Hi All.

Due to an event in the afternoon that a number of cutters are attending we will push back the Saturday row to 5 pm and have a row across Langstone Harbour to the bird islands. Back to the Royal Oak for evening beverages.

High tide is 4m at 5.40 pm, so we will aim to row for about an hour and get back to the Mill for no later than 6.30.

Nigel.. Don't worry we wont disturb your avian friends!!

Please confirm your interest by posting a reply.

Thanks. Marcus

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

Les Goodall
Hi Marcus.
Do I have to tweet my reply? Yes please I'm interested.
Thanks ....Les....

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

I'll be there.

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

Yes please - Tim

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

Yes I'll come thanks.

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

Victoria and I will come once we have finished attending the event...

On 1 July 2014 08:35, Marcus Ball [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All.

Due to an event in the afternoon that a number of cutters are attending we will push back the Saturday row to 5 pm and have a row across Langstone Harbour to the bird islands. Back to the Royal Oak for evening beverages.

High tide is 4m at 5.40 pm, so we will aim to row for about an hour and get back to the Mill for no later than 6.30.

Nigel.. Don't worry we wont disturb your avian friends!!

Please confirm your interest by posting a reply.

Thanks. Marcus

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-6th-July-Excursion-Row-tp1679.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Saturday 6th July Excursion Row

I'll be along at 5, just to see the sea!