Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

The forecast for tomorrow looks very nice with F3/4 SW breezes and the sun breaking out at midday. There is a big tide as well (4.9m) so I suggest a visit to the Thatched House in Milton for lunch on their lawn overlooking the harbour. We will meet at 11.00 at the boat park.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Timp
Impossible not to sign up for this one😎 I will be there!

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Sorry Chris I don't think Marcus and I will be back in Langstone by 11am, so sadly will miss out.

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Ron and Cheryl for this please Chris ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Claudia
Hello Chris,
It sounds great. I'll be there at 11 by myself.
Thanks,
Claudia

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Claudia
Hi Chris,
I'm not sure where you mean to meet tomorrow...

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Hi Claudia
We will be meeting at the usual place. See you tomorrow!

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

Room for an extra one?

Re: Saturday Excursion Row 11.00

The forecast was correct and the company excellent😎