Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Hi all,

Kiosk John has confirmed that he will be open.

Please see crew lists below.

Weather update  = dry with a South Easterly F3 decreasing - Max Temperature = 14c chilly.

Under eighteens require life jackets or buoyancy aids, and all other crew are advised to wear them. Please bring layers, waterproofs, wellies and pop your mobile phone in a waterproof case. Thanks.

Langstone Lady

Richard - skipper
Marcus
Andy Mac
Teri
Ron
Cheryl

Bembridge

Chris P - skipper
Steve
Christine
Claudia
Graham
Katy

Sallyport

Geoff - skipper
Nigel
Les
Barry
Frances
Liz

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Barry Scott
Hi I am a bit late but can you accommodate one more?

Barry Scott

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Absolutely Barry
See you at 11.30

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Teri
Cracking row today Andy - many thank yous!!

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Grahaml
Well done Andy very nice row.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2015, at 9:34 PM, Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Kiosk John has confirmed that he will be open.

Please see crew lists below.

Weather update  = dry with a South Easterly F 4/3 decreasing - Max Temperature = 14c chilly.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Excursion-crew-list-Meet-11-30-In-Away-by-12-00-tp5946.html

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Graham I totally agree .What a great bunch we are .
A bit of racing ,a bit of nature,a bit of a chat,a nice cuppa,a bite to eat,a bit of relaxing and a nice pint, for me at least ,at the end.
And a sunny October afternoon.
.... Les. 🏇 🦀🤔☕️ 🍰🍺 🚣

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Well, I dont know about you guys , but there are a lot of shifty looking characters lurking around our boats within Chris's picture! Notice how they hide their faces and avoid being identified on CCTV
Would you want these dark looking WRECKERS rocking up on your local beach???? - OR, as Geoff so enderalinglly describes us as being  " YOU LOT ", would you want us to land within your local at all?

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Hi Graham

Sorry for late reply, I have been up around Blakeney, Norforlk, Seal spotting since the Saturday row.

Thank you all for your very kindly comments and collective words of encouragement to me throughout the summer.

Without sounding the slightest bit cheesy or patronising, I honestly have to say the Cutters is far and away the most pro active and best private members club that I have the privilidge to be a member of, and that I am loving every minute of my new rowing experiences.

Many many folk heve patiently assisted me and not least they are:

Chis P, Mike Gilbert, Christine, Steve, Tim, Marcus, Rachel, Chris Ellis, Greg Ellis, Geoff, Richard H, The ENIRE Crew of Mabel, Teri, Les, Graham, Barry and to all of you lovely people.

We have a

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Many thanks Graham,

Your comments are very much appreciated and I enjoyed the trip immensely.

Les, You are soooooo right.

A finer team of pals and fellow club members would be hard to find, in this day and age.

Meet, Minimal Faffing, Launch, depart row 8 miles, A ton of bacon sarnies al fresco, depart, play , watch wonderful Dunlin display, return , cover etc. Faff not.

It was  a super get together with a great group of people, and the environment and wild wild life were spectacular.

4 x boats in and out, 8 x mile round trip, bacon butties, banter with much cameraderie etc etc.

All in just 3.5 hours.

That would suggest to me that we are not only a super group of happy club rowers, we are also members of a very well run club.

Hence credit to all.

Soory this is late.

Been a very long weekend.

Best & Thanks,

Re: Saturday Excursion crew list. Meet 11.30 - In & Away by 12.00

Andy Mac
PS

Much Appreciation & thanks to Teri for decadent scrumptuous Ginger Cake to round off the proceedings.