Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Hello everyone

Taking into account that Saturday is world cup final day, I am assuming that a lot of people will want to watch the rugby. Accordingly, the excursion takes that into account and aims to have the boats back in the compound and fully covered by 3 pm. Kick off is at 4 pm.

A reasonable size 4.9 tide is predicted, hence the earlier meet time of 11.30 to get the boats readied and away by 12.00

The forecast for Saturday predicts a force 3 South Easterly breeze, sunny and with a 5% chance of rain.

The plan is to enjoy a row in the sunshine to Ferry Boat for refreshments. We will have a 30 / 40 minute break before heading back to the Mill and getting the boats out and covered by around 3 pm ish.

Under eighteens require life jackets or buoyancy aids, and all other crew are advised to wear them. Please bring layers, waterproofs, wellies and pop your mobile phone in a waterproof case. Thanks.

I will post crew list and weather update on Friday. Cheers me dears.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Thanks, Best

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Claudia
Hello,
I'd like to sign up for this,
Claudia

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Teri
Yes please Andy - slowly surfacing from the "lurg" - so a Saturday row definitely sounds like something to get out of bed for!  :-)

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Richard Harrison
Hi Andy
I would like to join the Saturday row please

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Andy, yes please. Cheers

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

nigel
...and me, as well, please!

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Les Goodall
Room for a little un?
....Les... 🚣

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Andy Mac
Absolutely Les

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Grahaml
Please add my name to the list.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 27, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Andy Mac [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone

Taking into account that Saturday is world cup final day, I am assuming that a lot of people will want to watch the rugby. Accordingly, the excursion takes that into account and aims to have the boats back in the compound and fully covered by 3 pm. Kick off is at 4 pm.

A reasonable size 4.9 tide is predicted, hence the earlier meet time of 11.30 to get the boats readied and away by 12.00

The long range forecast for Saturday predicts force 3, S/SW wind, overcast and with a 20% chance of rain.

The destination will depend on the weather, but a jaunt to marker and Emsworth for refreshments seems likely.

Under eighteens require life jackets or buoyancy aids. All other crew are advised to wear them as well. Bring layers, waterproofs, wellies and pop your mobile phone in a waterproof case please.

I will post crew list and weather update on Friday. Cheers me dears.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Thanks, Best

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Excursion-row-Meet-11-30-for-12-00-departure-tp5916.html

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Frances
I'd like to row please

Re: Saturday Excursion row. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure

Liz Hall
Please add me to the list.

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Any more takers for a third Galley are more than welcome!

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Geoff 1/-
Can I play to. Geoff

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Yes please Andy.
And just to say that Sallyport's grp blades are back in action - they are in the garage.

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Andy Mac
Thanks for that Chris

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Sorry we are a bit late, but yes please for me and Marcus.

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Katy
Hope I am not too late?   I would love to come.  If a teifi makes the numbers easier you know I will be the first to offer to take a seat.  Thanks Katy.

Re: Saturday Excursion to Ferry Boat. Meet 11.30 for 12.00 departure.

Andy Mac
Hi Katy
It's never too late.
Glad you can make it.
I've already set the crews for three galleys.
Best stick to that plan, as we are 17 including you.
See you at 11.30
Andy