Saturday May 29th excursion row Meet at 12:15

Saturday May 29th excursion row Meet at 12:15

At the moment (23rd May) the prospects for next weekend look superb, but you never can tell - so keep looking at this posting for any updates.
 Sign up below if you are interested.

HW at ca 14:45, ht 4.8m, with high pressure resulting in light SE winds and quite a bit of sunshine.
Destination tba. Don't forget club covid guidelines are still in place, and the uk test and trace legislation is still active.  Masks are not mandatory in the boat park (but feel free to wear one if you are comfortable with that),
2m SD spacing on land, coxes to wear face PPE in boat.

UPDATE:
All meet at 12;15 as we don't necessarily need to stagger starts anymore (because we have a covid group max. of 30 on site now!)
Teams as below:-
GLADYS.               LANGSTONE LADY.                    SALLYPORT
Mark       (c)                                                        John C.   (c)
Chris.                    Joan.   (c)                                John P
Peter.                     Jacky.                                     Vernon
Phil.                       Frances.                                  Tessa
James.                   Lynn.                                       Nigel
                             Elaine

Probable destination Emsworth for lunch/coffee/or liquid protein supplement, after having deviated as far south as Marker (or further if you are 5 mile training).
Crew Captains please be aware that 2 large fleets of sailing dinghies will be operating out of Emsworth with races commencing at 14:00
Bring water, sun-cream (well - we can always hope....!) and all the usual gear.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Nigel

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Anita Preston
Yes please nigel

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Yes please.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Lynn Murray
Yes please Nigel.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

john d. pearce
Hi Nigel
Yes please
John D.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Yes please Nigel, for myself, and provisionally for friend Elaine, who's just completed GUAG.. . Please can you see my email to you about this and let me know what you think, if so, please can we be in same boat and swap in with each other. Thank you

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Jacky Griffin
Yes please Nigel.  Jacky

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

John Child
Yes please Nigel. Thanks John

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Mark Taylor
Hi nigel, would it be possible for team Gladys to join your Saturday row.  There are 3 of us,  but we need an extra rower and a Cox allocated.  Perhaps we could be allocated someone.

Out team avaricious to join in are
Chris Murray
Peter reed
Mark taylor
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Tessa Collings
Yes please if there is still room. Thanks Tessa

Sorry but I cannot make this row now
 Anita

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

James Griffin
Hello Nigel - Can you give us the arrangements for tomorrow please
apart from sunscreen that is

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

.....any more for the row? Sign up sharpish, please, so I can post crews on Friday evening.

Still looks like good weather (and even better on Sunday should anyone be a glutton for punishment and wish to go out again....!).

Those of you with an eco-bent might like to know of a litterpick on Bank Holiday Monday, along the Thorney island shore from the Emsworth Yacht Haven.

Why did this post take nearly 24 hours to appear on the forum? Answers on a postage stamp....

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row. Initial posting for probable noon start.

Sorry have to help a friend in need tomorrow so can't make the row. Apologies for late notice.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row Meet at 12:15

Apologies for lateness of update. I'm experiencing difficulty accessing the web so any further amendments may be onsite tomorrow.

.

Re: Saturday May 29th excursion row Meet at 12:15

I would like to take a Teifi with Nicky and Miles, down from the North for the hol.
12