Saturday Morning Training

Bembridge is now at Northney Marina, ready for use at all states of the tide.
I propose a regular Saturday morning training session for those who find it difficult to come along at the irregular times the tide imposes at the Mill.
The Saturday morning session will include training for the GRR, and will meet at 08.00.
Anyone interested in the first session this week, Saturday 12? A prompt departure will be necessary to make the boat available for the row to Emsworth Marina later.

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Christine
Great idea Chris.
Marcus and I are away for the next two Saturdays. Hope there is a good take up.
Christine

Mob. 07790 392981
www.christineball.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Jul 2014, at 15:28, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Bembridge is now at Northney Marina, ready for use at all states of the tide.
I propose a regular Saturday morning training session for those who find it difficult to come along at the irregular times the tide imposes at the Mill.
The Saturday morning session will include training for the GRR, and will meet at 08.00.
Anyone interested in the first session this week, Saturday 12? A prompt departure will be necessary to make the boat available for the row to Emsworth Marina later.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-Morning-Training-tp1711.html

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Chris I can make 8am or 9am

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Elaine
I'd like to join an 8am outing on Saturday please Chris - any others in my crew available?!

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Andrew B
sorry Elaine - otherwise engaged.....
Andrew

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Teri Baker
Hi Chris,
 Like Tim P I'm in for the Emsworth marina row -  but if there's space and/or you need a fourth rower for Bembridge I'd very much like to row at 8.

Cheers

  Teri

Re: Saturday Morning Training

Excellent. That makes
Tim
Elaine
Teri
Douglas
Me
See you at 0800hrs!

Re: Saturday Morning Training

CarolineWilson
Hi Chris...are there any plans for an 8am row on 26th July? Caroline

Re: Saturday Morning Training

There certainly are - see new topic...