Saturday Row - 14th September

Richard Harrison
Hi
 I am down to organise the Saturday Row this Saturday but now realise that I need to take Jess (my daughter) back to university and do various things to help her move into her new student house.   I am therefore unlikely to be back in time for the row so I am wondering if anyone else might be willing to organise the row this Saturday.   I am happy to swap for another date

Re: Saturday Row - 14th September

I will do it if you like.

Re: Saturday Row - 14th September

OK the Saturday row is at 17.15 - please come a bit earlier so we can get the boat in the water at the earliest possible time as sunset is 19.19 so we won't have all that much time. The tide is a neap too, only 4.1m.
The plan is to thrash down to Marker or possibly further if we have time, and go for a pint in the Royal Oak afterwards.

Re: Saturday Row - 14th September

I'm up for a row. See you at 5.15. Marion

Re: Saturday Row - 14th September

Marion
Oh no, make that 5pm!

Re: Saturday Row - 14th September

Looks like there are no other takers so I am bailing out and going to plan B so won't be down after all. Hope that is ok with you Chris? Marion