Saturday Row 15th Feb

Richard H
Hi
There may or may not be a row this Saturday.  The forecast is not optimistic for a Saturday Row but if you would like to row and the weather is OK we will row somewhere in one of the two local harbours.  We would meet at 9.45am and decide destination according to conditions.   Please let me know either via email or the forum by Friday lunchtime if you would like to come.   I will post on the forum by Friday 9.00pm if the row is on or not

Re: Saturday Row 15th Feb

Richard H
Looking at the weather forecast I am cancelling tomorrow's Saturday row.  Sorry to disappoint you but safety is paramount. Richard