Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Richard H
Hi
Sadly the planned row to the IOW for this Saturday must be postponed due to the round IOW sailing race taking place.
However we are now going to meet at 17.30 and will row down to Eastney for a mid summer's day evening curry at the Bombay Bay and returning to Langstone at about 9.00pm.
If you are interested then please post on the forum by Friday evening.
Cheers
Richard H

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Yes please, Richard!

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Teri Baker
Sounds like a truly excellent idea Richard - please count me in.

Teri

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Alan Harding
A ruby row!
Great idea.
I'm in please.
Thanks,
Alan

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

What a good idea.
Yes please.
Thanks ......Les......

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Liz and John Hall
We would both like to come

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

I would love to join you, kind regards, Tim

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Nigel
I hope to come as well. Ange may meet us at the Bombay if she's feeling hungry.....

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Ian Maclennan
Hi Richard, yes please.  I would like to row and Lizzy is available to cox.  Sarah may see us down at Eastney, if she can tear herself away from clearing up after Daniel's and Beccy's wedding.

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Richard H
Hi
That makes 10 for tonight so 2 galleys.   See you all at 5.30pm
cheers

Re: Saturday Row 21st June - (not the IOW) - evening curry row

Teri Baker
Cracking evening row - pretty good ruby too!     Thank you gentlemen for organising this one.