Saturday Row 26 June 11.30am

RichardH
This post was updated on .
The Saturday Row will be at 11.40am this week.   The winds are F3/4 so it should be a pleasant row and those recently joined members are very welcome to join us this week.   We will row down one of our beautiful harbours, with the option of a shorter row for newer members.   Please sign up by Friday 6pm and indicate if you are a recently joined member who might prefer a slightly shorter row.   Also please indicate if you are part of a 5 mile row team and wish to use this row to practice and if so which boat you would prefer to be in.   I cant promise to pease everyone but will do my best.

Geoff has already indicated his interest in this row..

That makes 19 of us for tomorrow.   Can we meet at 11.30 and I will put people into crews then.

cheers

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Sue Loveridge
Yes please. Know that one of our loony ladies is not available but if other 2 sign up would be good to be in a boat together if possible.

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Richard

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Elizabeth
No need for anyone to give me a lift to Emsworth. Richard said that I could jump ship in Emsworth & I'll walk home. Thanks

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Joan
Yes please for me. Happy to row in any 5 mile from home practise boat. Joan

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

A place for me, please. Thanks

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

MartinS
Yes please Richard.

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Brenda Morris
Yes please

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Yes please

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

len buckle
put me in please non 5 mile boat cheers len

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

5 mile if possible.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Mo Evans
Hi Richard,  Yes please for Sue Wagg - new member - and me - both for the new members row if possible.  Thanks!

Mo

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Tessa Collings
Yes please for Tessa if there is still room

Re: Saturday Row 26 June 11.40am

Dave M
Yes please Richard for Jenny and me.
Thanks