Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

John Child
Saturday evening looks ideal for a row. Sunset is at 2043, the fcst is sunny  22 degrees and a gentle Easterly wind. HW is 1855 so meet at 1700 for a row down the harbour towards Marker/Verner and home well before sunset for a cultural visit to the Royal Oak (other pubs are available).

Please sign up in the usual way.

John

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

Kevin Bunting
Looks good. Please include me. K

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

Lynn Murray
Please can you include me and Chris for this.

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

Margaret
Yes please from me John

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

Mike Ballard
Yes please John for me. Thanks Mike

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

I had forgotten, John, so now to rectify......please add me to the list!

Hi John, Chris will stand down today as his back is not good so there should still be 6 for a row. Thanks

Re: Saturday Row 6 August. Meet 1700

John Child
Thanks for letting me know, see you later Lynn.