Saturday Row

Marcus Ball
Saturday provides a high tide of 4.7m at about 11.00 and a reasonably bright day with westerly winds of 10 knots.
The plan is to meet at the Mill at 9.00 and row to Emsworth for a mid morning snack.

Please sign up in the normal way.

Marcus

Re: Saturday Row

Tim
Marcus

Yes please especially the snack bit!

Re: Saturday Row

Hi Marcus, Ron and Cheryl for this please.

Re: Saturday Row

Hi Markus.
I too like the idea of a sat morning snack !
Les...... 🍳 🍴 ☕️

Re: Saturday Row

Hi Marcus
Yes please for Andy Mac
Thanks
A.

Re: Saturday Row

Teri
Hi Marcus
Yes please  to the row and a snack!

Re: Saturday Row

nigel
I'd like to sign up for this one, please.    Cheers.        Nigel.

Re: Saturday Row

Me too please. Marion x

Re: Saturday Row

Jackie Tutt
Hi Marcus

Rachel very kindly posted the below note for us ladies (and Richard)before she went on holiday this week:
Marcus has kindly agreed to the ladies using one of the Galleys for training on Sat 16th from 9 -11 am.
Crew is Richard, Debbie, Christine, Alison, Jackie.
Just thought I would check that this is still going to be ok for tomorrow morning re numbers?
kr
Jackie

Re: Saturday Row

Hello Marcus, can I please put my name down for the row to Emsworth tomorrow

Re: Saturday Row

Annika
Hello Marcus,

Annika, Claudia and Holger are keen to row.  Could they accompany the galley to Emsworth in the Teifi if everyone has no objection?

Many thanks

Katy

Re: Saturday Row

Marcus Ball
Yes that's fine.
See you later
Marcus

Re: Saturday Row

Teri
..............now that was good!! Thank you Marcus!!  Look forward to the next episode of  "Famous Five go to strange islands"

Re: Saturday Row

Very enjoyable outing today.
Many thanks to Marcus for organizing.
Andy