Saturday Row

Geoff Shilling
This post was updated on .
Hi all Saturday is a bit to far away to get accurate forecast. Destination will be decided later. High water 1330 so I suggest we meet at 1130. Geoff

Hi all. UPDATE ON FORCAST.  80 people have viewed post but only 6 replies. It tells me something.
From 1100 the wind in 22 mph + with gusts twice that at over 40 mph. So therefore the wise thing to do is to cancel the row. Geoff

Re: Saturday Row

Les Goodall
Hi Geoff.
Yes please from me.
Les.

Re: Saturday Row

Hi Geoff, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday Row

Me please Geoff
Ta

Re: Saturday Row

Nigel
Count me in for the row, please.

Re: Saturday Row

Richard Harrison
I would like to row too please but realise that this depends on some others signing up.
cheers

Re: Saturday Row

Hiya Geoff

Been checking my email all day expecting cancellation.

It would be a lot easier if you amended the "Subject header" please with CANCELLED.

Thanks, Happy Easter matey
Best
Andy