Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

louise
Hello
As we have only two weekends to go the Langstone Lady crew would really like to go for a GRR training row on Sat 1.15 and Sun 2.45. Just incase we dont have a full crew would anyone like to be kept informed of a possible spare seat?
thank you in advance.....lou x

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

Teri Baker
Hi Lou,

  If nothing is happening with Sallyport - yes please to the make-weight seat!

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

alison kidd
Hi Lou,

Happy to help out Sunday if you find you need a space filler. Ideally tho need to know by Saturday afternoon. Text me if you need me to row, 07815441790

Alison

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

louise
Thank you Ladies, will do.

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

I'm back and keen to get to both of these sessions Lou
M xx

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

Update, have just seen Mike's kind cox training offer which he is running from 3 - 5pm on Sunday which I reckon I should try to attend so prob not be able to join in team training?
Marion x

Re: Saturday and Sunday row in Langstone Lady

Teri Baker
Morning Lou,

  Haven't heard anything & sorry to leave it all a bit lastminute.com, but not going to be around this afternoon for a row.