Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Sue Loveridge
Posting for Geoff.
Weather looks better on Saturday.  Not sure of destination but will try to have a refreshment break somewhere. Hoping for calm dry weather.

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

nigel
In the desperate hope of better weather (!) please sign me up for this !

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Mike Lowery
Suprised,   love to take to water,

Mike L

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Dave M
Yes please.
Thanks
Dave

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Ok I’ll be a martyr and join you .Marilyn

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Thanks Marilyn.  Now have a crew. See you at 12.00.

Re: Saturday row 11th March. Meet 12.00

Apologies to ALL!  Especially those coming from afar.
Busy with housework and just didn't notice the time! ....and there are no prizes for guessing which (rowing or housework) I'd rather be doing!!!