Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

THIS ROW IS CANCELLED AS ONLY 2 PEOPLE ARE NOW AVAILABLE.

Let us meet up for a row down Chichester Harbour to marker and then turn to Emsworth,  where the taking of an ice cream or a cold beer will be almost compulsory.  Then return to Langstone. I will endeavour to put 6 people in a boat,  for two reasons,  1 to mitigate the effect of the heat on rowers. 2 to get new rowers who have been along to recent open days,  to join an excursion.

Hw is 14.20 at 4.6 mtrs
Forecast is sunny and hot,  wind f2 SW
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

RichardH
Yes please, I would like to join this row

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

Mo Evans
Please would you add Kevin Bunting to the row.  He can’t use  the reply button . (Not me -I’m away) Thanks,
Mo

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

Hi Mark,
Yes please for me.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

Geoff Shilling
Hi Mark I’m sure you are aware that Sallyport has been a leaky ship. I am testing positive for plague. Please can you get Sally in water with two sitting in bow to see if it still leaks. Please use it if no leaks
I have taped a china graph pencil to deck to mark where it’s leaking. The green tape marks where it leaked after last fix.  No videos  or pictures just use chinagraph.
 I will be down after you have gone. Hopefully taking Sally with you.  Geoff

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

Really sorry Mark, afraid I have to pull out.
I’ve not been feeling great all day and having done a test, seems I have proved positive for the dreaded Covid lurgy!!
I’d hate to give it anyone!
Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Re: Saturday row 16 July. meet12.15

RichardH
Hi All

As Mark and Matt cant make this row, that only leaves 2 of us so it is cancelled

cheers
Richard