Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Alan Harding
This post was updated on .
Hi,
We have 15 of us including some new members with mixed capabilities. Also we have a keen north wind so not thinking of a longish row now.
Probably a row to Emsworth via Marker if conditions & crews are ok. If not, straight to Emsworth!
I will sort the crews out after I speak to the new people in the morning.

See you all in the morning and look forward to meeting the new people.

Alan

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Sue Loveridge
Yes please. That sounds good.

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Susan Wagg
Yes please Alan
Sue

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

MartinS
Longish is good Alan - yes please.

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Steph Savill
Yes please Alan

Thanks
Steph

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Dave M
Yes please Alan.

Cheers

Dave

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Alan Harding
Adding a new member Chris Waterworth to the row

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Yes please for me Alan. Cheers

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

len buckle
put me in cheers len

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

James Griffin
Hello guys and girls and others (if any)
I have just been given the go ahead to go rowing following my hip transplant in January
The hip is fine but my balancing needs practice (for moving about on the boat)
So i would like to have a reasonably gentle row - no stroke stuff- and if its a long row plenty of swop overs
please
is that ok ?

James

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Greg Spencer
Yes please Alan Greg

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Dave & Josie
Yes please just me - Josie

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Alan Harding
Hi James,

A definite OK. It will be great to see you back in a boat.

Regards,

al

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Barry Scott
Yes please Alan,

Barry

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Alan Harding
Adding 2 new members Julia & Andrew Rooker

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

nigel
Apologies Alan, but my other commitments have altered and, as I would now have to be back for 11-15 latest, I think it best to pull out.
I might still come out for a short row singlehanded in the (remaining?) Teifi so that it doesn’t affect your plans.

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Steph Savill
Hi Alan

Will you be thinking about taking out one of the Claydon's as there is 15 of us.
My hip is a little bit sore and the Gallies and Celtic will aggravate it.

I am happy to stand down if not practical to take a Claydon.

Thanks Steph

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Tom Bennett
I'll join you. Tom

Re: Saturday row 20th April meet 08.45

Steph Savill
Hi Alan

I will back out if OK as Tom joining row so still have 15, 3 boats.

Have a good row everyone.

Steph