The forecast looks a bit breezy on Saturday but with a southwesterly wind we should be able to get out in the lee of Hayling Island. So let's meet for a brisk row down to Verner followed by a pint in the Oak.
Hi Chris. Ally & I would like to join you but looking at numbers so far we might make it awkward for boat crews. If that is the case please could you let us know and we’ll leave it ‘till another day. Thanks