Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

nigel
Hi All,
My apologies for not posting a row - suggested start time is 09:00 due to neap tides -
as I had agreed with Barry to organise this one. [so it’s NOT his fault that the row hasn’t been posted]
I am not physically able to accompany members on this occasion, so could some one else please take over?
I know it’s short notice, but with the weather and tide forecast it should be just a case of selecting either a short Emsworth row ( NE Hayling rather than Marker), or an out-and-back to Marker with refreshment at the Royal Oak.

I am forever in the debt of anyone who can take over at such short notice, and hope that the Cutters once again demonstrate just why we are the club we are!

Nigel.

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Mike Lowery
Put me down to row Saturday if organised , been in isolation for 10days,Need TO GET OUT.

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Vernon Seddon
Hi Nigel, I can organise a row up and down the harbour tomorrow. If anyone wants to organise a longer row I will be happy to stand down.

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Hi Nigel , so sorry you’re not feeling very grand, Get well soon you and all your knowledge are missed . Marilyn x

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Vernon Seddon
Forgot to say get well soon Nigel, hope go see you out on the water shortly.

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Rich Beard
Get well soon Champ.

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Sorry to hear you’re still not well Nigel, please look after yourself and hurry back to us soon mate!

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Many thanks Vernon!
and thank you all for the get-well messages!

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Sending a Dee hug to you Nigel, feel better soon x

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Lesley Kent
Feel better soon Nigel. We miss you! Lesley xx

Re: Saturday row - can anyone organise this at short notice please?

Steph Savill
Sorry to hear your not well Nigel.
Get better soon and look forward to seeing you when your back on your feet.

Take care of yourself
Steph