Saturday row?

Marion
The diary shows a saturday row tomorrow morning but I can't see any info. Does anyone know if this is happening? Marion

RE: Saturday row?

RichardH
Hi Marion
I think Ian Maclennan is down for this Saturday so it is probably best to contact him direct.

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:35:12 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Saturday row?

The diary shows a saturday row tomorrow morning but I can't see any info. Does anyone know if this is happening? Marion

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-row-tp376.html