Saturday's row 1st March

Frances Taylor
Hello All. I thought we could take an excursion to Emsworth on Saturday morning, to enjoy an icy blast at sea followed by a coffee break in one of the village cafes. The weather forecast is cold with light winds, so please come suitably clad in layers, with water and personal buoyancy items if wished. Should forecasts change and weather become too windy, plans may change or be cancelled, please watch this space for details. Our meet time is 09.00 at Langstone Mill to get the boats out - what we take depends on numbers subscribing. We need to allow about 3 hours in all. Please sign up here on the forum to take part.

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Rod King
Sounds good - count me in!

Rod

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Rod King
Doh! Sorry, unavoidable last minute change of plan means I can't make it now.

Rod

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Hi Frances.
I could be tempted,if there is a hot cupa & a backon sandwich at one end.
Thanks Les....

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Looks to be low on numbers but I would like a row if it is still going ahead. I will check this site for confirmation later. Ta.Marion

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Frances Taylor
Although we are a little low on numbers, I think we can go ahead, we are 4, poss 5, and very often additional folk turn up unannounced, so I plan to go along at 9, and see what transpires.

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Nigel
I hope to be along for this row. Low wind chill and dropping wind prediction should make the sun all the more pleasant! -even if it IS chilly!

Re: Saturday's row 1st March

Frances Taylor
Thanks Nigel - looks like we're 'good to go'!. See everyone at 9am.