Saturday work party.

Christine
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.To all who came to help clear up the boat park, fantastic team work achieved so much, it looks amazing.  We even had fun!  I have photos but cannot load them as my iPad is going wrong! So if you want to see just ask me when I'm about.   Thank you too to all who provided food for breakfast and cakes etc.
If you have lost garden implements, gloves or jacket, they are now in the garage.

Re: Saturday work party.

Thank you Christine & Marcus and very well organised.

Great to see so much progress made and to see us all in our play ground having lots of fun with our chums, boat, bonfire and assorted play things. Good job that teacher didnt catch the naughty boys splashing the girls.

All this on the back of a super morning row and yummy egg banjos care of Mr P for which many thanks Chris.

Last but by no means least to Frances and the cake bakers for keeping us fed and watered throughout.

Great day. Great team.

I'm hoping that the jacket is a black one.

Happy weekend all.

Re: Saturday work party.

Frances
What an amazing day....wall to wall sunshine, fantastic row, productive work and great fun in clearing the boat park, and building the path.
Thank you to Chris for cooking a timely breakfast and all the other providers of food and cakes. And to Mike for use of the kitchen for a supply of hot drinks.
A really memorable day, what a team!
Frances