Sculling Sunday 7th April... watch this space...

Sculling Sunday 7th April... watch this space...

Michael Gilbert
We had intended to launch Millie, Lottie, Holly and 15 Seconds on Sunday morning to play around with Sculling - for those not used to it - and who might enjoy the extras skills for summer rowing...

However... our wet and windy Spring looks like continuing... and right now it looks like SSW and F5 gusting F6... which might pile up onto the beach with a shore break... so I am watching this and will confirm what's occurring on Saturday afternoon...

Re: Sculling Sunday 7th April... watch this space...

..